Wednesday, October 23, 2013

“Coming out of the closet” (Poem)



“Coming out of the closet”


Many years have passed me by and I’ve been in the closet far too long
I think the time has come right now to reveal who I really am

I’ve been in the closet for many years knowing that I had to come out
I want to proclaim to the world of my life and share everything about

Sometimes I kept it hidden just wondering what people would think
Nevertheless, no more closet, no longer a Christian fink

God’s word tells us if we want to pray to go into the closet to get away
Gaining spiritual insight for doctrine that’s sound from noise and attractions that are all around

The problem is I forgot to come out to Minister Jesus to those who’re about
However, here I am, I’m filled with His power to declare God’s word this very hour.

Written by ChrisTurner
October 23, 2013



Chris Turner is a residential/commercial
painting contractor in Edmonton Alberta Canada
chris_turner@shaw.ca

No comments: