Tuesday, May 30, 2017

"Father, thank you"



"Father, thank you"



Father, thank you for your grace, mercy and everlasting love
Father, thank you for your blessings in my life you send from above
Father, thank you for your Spirit, for your guidance when I'm feeling lost
Father, thank you for the sacrifice of Jesus who died on the cross

Father, thank you for your faithfulness especially when I let you down
Father, thank you for your patience it is good to know you are around
Father, thank you for the hope every day when I fall apart
Father, thank you for the joy that you place deep within my heart

Father, thank you for the strength that I need when I'm feeling drained
Father, thank you for your hand and the healing when I am in pain
Father, thank you for your presence as I walk and when I start to pray
Father, thank you for my voice and my song as I give you praise

Father, thank you for your word that you gave many years ago
Father, thank you for the wisdom that you give so that we will know
Father, thank you for the prayers that you answer when we call on you
Father, thank you for the love that you show in everything you do

Written by Chris Turner
May 30, 2017

No comments: